Archive by Category
- Archive by Category "Meeting"
Professor Nagata was invited as a guest speaker for a workshop which was held at Ocean University of China
On June 23, Professor Nagata gave an oral presentation [...][...]read more
I presented a poster focusing bacterial regulation of g [...][...]read more
I presented a poster focusing the distribution of gel p [...][...]read more
The 26th Goldschmidt Conference was held in Yokohama on [...][...]read more
The 13th International Coral Reef Symposium was held in [...][...]read more
Professors, researchers and students who belog to Marin [...][...]read more
IsoEcol 2016 (The 10th International Conference on the Applications of Stable Isotopes to Ecological Studies) has ended
IsoEcol 2016 was held at Ito Hall on Hongo Campus of Th [...][...]read more
I presented my poster focusing on the distribution of t [...][...]read more
Poster Presentation：“International Symposium on Restoration after Great East Japan Earthquake—our Knowledge on the Ecosystem and Fisheries”
Poster presentation at the “International Symposium on [...][...]read more
I presented a poster focusing on a new application of r [...][...]read more
- Publication: Wakame is a recorder of oceanographic conditions
- The 8th AORI Table Tennis Tournament was held!
- Publication: Ocean giant gets a health check : Combination of blood and tissue test reveals whale shark diets
- Kashiwa Open Campus 2018 was held on Oct. 26th and 27th.
- The award lecture of the Oceanographic Society of Japan 2018 was given by Prof. Nagata