Archive by Category
- Archive by Category "Publication"
A major international collaboration, including AORI res [...][...]read more
Transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) in the deep ocean: full-depth distribution patterns and contribution to the organic carbon pool
Transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) produced by phyt [...][...]read more
Changes to the Arctic ecosystem induced by global warming—Increased production in heterotrophic microbial communities triggered by strong autumn winds
The progression of global warming is considered to be r [...][...]read more
Twilight zone is an oceanic realm where heterotrophic b [...][...]read more
Polymers produced by phytoplankton and bacteria are abu [...][...]read more
L-proline is one of the 20 amino acids that are found i [...][...]read more
- Kashiwa Open Campus 2018 was held on Oct. 26th and 27th.
- The award lecture of the Oceanographic Society of Japan 2018 was given by Prof. Nagata
- Welcome party for a research student on Sep. 20th
- Farewell Party for Mr. Katayama and Mr. Kishinami was held on Sep.12th
- Prof. Nagata was interviewed for JST monthly magazine