The Shinsei Maru will make a voyage for a research from [...][...]read more
Changes to the Arctic ecosystem induced by global warming—Increased production in heterotrophic microbial communities triggered by strong autumn winds
The progression of global warming is considered to be r [...][...]read more
- The 8th AORI Table Tennis Tournament was held!
- Publication: Ocean giant gets a health check : Combination of blood and tissue test reveals whale shark diets
- Kashiwa Open Campus 2018 was held on Oct. 26th and 27th.
- The award lecture of the Oceanographic Society of Japan 2018 was given by Prof. Nagata
- Welcome party for a research student on Sep. 20th