Archive by Category
- Archive by Category "My research"
Hi, I am Koh Kishinami, a 1st grade student of master c [...][...]read more
In the marine ecosystem, diatom, which utilize silicon [...][...]read more
My Research:Role of Viruses in the Dynamics and Functions of Marine Microbial Communities-Research Fellow Yanhui Yang
Microorganisms constitute more than 90% of the living b [...][...]read more
My research interests revolve around dissolved organic [...][...]read more
I’m studying bacterial effects on the sinking speed of [...][...]read more
My research: Fate of Bacterial Biomass and Influence on Non-living Organic Matter – Dr. Hiroyuki Takasu
Heterotrophic bacteria consume and transform a large fr [...][...]read more
- The 8th AORI Table Tennis Tournament was held!
- Publication: Ocean giant gets a health check : Combination of blood and tissue test reveals whale shark diets
- Kashiwa Open Campus 2018 was held on Oct. 26th and 27th.
- The award lecture of the Oceanographic Society of Japan 2018 was given by Prof. Nagata
- Welcome party for a research student on Sep. 20th