Publication: Submicron particles contain large quantities of L-proline
L-proline is one of the 20 amino acids that are found i [...][...]read more
I’m studying bacterial effects on the sinking speed of [...][...]read more
My research: Fate of Bacterial Biomass and Influence on Non-living Organic Matter – Dr. Hiroyuki Takasu
Heterotrophic bacteria consume and transform a large fr [...][...]read more
- The 8th AORI Table Tennis Tournament was held!
- Publication: Ocean giant gets a health check : Combination of blood and tissue test reveals whale shark diets
- Kashiwa Open Campus 2018 was held on Oct. 26th and 27th.
- The award lecture of the Oceanographic Society of Japan 2018 was given by Prof. Nagata
- Welcome party for a research student on Sep. 20th